Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Almond Joy Pudding

I had nearly forgotten about this until my crazy-cool sister requested it. It's a very filling snack, and for all my WW peeps: it's a filling food when you use fat free milk and sugar-free pudding mix. I am not a huge fan of coconut myself, but still like this pudding.

The title of this post is the sanitized name of this dish. Bevvy and I like to name things after how they look, hence its real name: dog shit pudding. Enjoy!

2 cups milk
1 tsp coconut extract
½ tsp almond extract
1 package chocolate or fudge pudding mix
1 cup quick oats, uncooked

Put everything in a large bowl and whisk until thick, about two minutes. Spoon into four dishes and chill for at least an hour. This pudding is even better the next day.

1 comment:

  1. I just finally made this and it's f-ing amazing. It tastes like oatmeal cookie pudding. Is it still low-cal if you eat all four servings at once?

    Love,
    Pam's "crazy-cool sister"

    ReplyDelete

Speak!